APTA Washington Private Practice Special Interest Group
Washington State Physical Therapy Managers Association DATES
Friday-Sunday, October 15-17, 2021 CONFERENCE LOCATION
Greater Tacoma Convention Center
1500 Commerce St
Tacoma, WA 98402www.tacomaconventioncenter.orgHANDOUTS
Stay Tuned for Course Handout Information
@aptawashingtonTwitter Instagram Facebook
COVID-19 MASKS & VACCINATIONS
In order to help manage risk, you will be asked during the registration process whether you will be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by the time the conference begins on October 15.
Conference events will be held in accordance with guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and local government. We highly encourage attendees to be fully vaccinated prior to attending the conference.
- To attend any of our conference events, you will need to show proof that you are fully vaccinated or to show results of a negative COVID-19 test within the previous 72 hours.
- You will need to wear a mask at all times except when actively eating or drinking.
- You will not attend events if you exhibit any of the COVID-19 symptoms or do not feel well.
- If you receive a positive COVID-19 test soon after attending our conference, you will let us know and cooperate with a contact tracing process.
- By attending any of our conference events, you are agreeing to these requirements.
Additional details will be sent to registrants. FUTURE DATES
2021 APTA Washington Conference
Lynnwood, WA (tentative)